- Sorting and responding to emails and document requests on behalf of the superior
- Prepare and follow-up with various clients
- Taking dictation and writing them up subsequently
- Handle sensitive information appropriately and use good judgement in problem solving
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through to completion
- Will be the first point of contact (emails and phone calls).
- Organize events, schedules appointments, and sending reminders.
- Monitoring, compiling, preparing files and reports
- Will perform other secretarial work and administrative support as needed
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business Management, Office Management, Secretarial Course, or any related field.
- Strong time-management skills and well – organized
- Be highly innovative, creative and pay excellent attention to details
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Tech-savvy and resourceful
- Flexible team player; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent level both verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literate
· Can start ASAP
FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
***FAST AND 1 - DAY PROCESS ONLY***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Opportunities for promotion
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parañaque City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)